We spoke to four clients in Edinburgh to find out what they love & hate about agencies.
We covered topics such as:
– What key criteria do you look for when appointing an agency?
– What do you like / dislike about the buying process of an agency supplier?
– How much is the budget?
– What would be your advice for small agencies who are new to the industry or still building their portfolio in a specific market to get your attention?
– What are your thoughts on paying for change requests?
– What are some of the best examples of proactiveness you’ve experienced from your agency?
– To what extend do you want the owner of the agency to be involved in the whole working relationship?
Here are individual profiles of the panelists:
Nicola Kenny is the digital Manager at the Edinburgh International Festival, which bring some of the finest performers working today to Edinburgh for three weeks in August. During her time at the International Festival, she has completed several large scale website projects with various agencies.
Tessa Quinn is an independent digital specialist who has worked with the likes of National Trust For Scotland, National Galleries of Scotland & SCVO (Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations) each time bringing her digital expertise to the table and bringing their vision into the digital realm.
Lynsey Briston is User Satisfaction Manager at Skyscanner and part of the Special Edition Class of 2017. In May 2018 Lynsey was recognised in the BIMA100, which celebrates the people shaping the British Digital Industry.
Loral Quinn is the co-founder of Sustainably, a tech for social good company. Their mission is to create the worlds most engaged conscious living and giving community and change the world! Sustainably want to make it easy for everyone from consumers to businesses to do good as part of everyday life.